Features & Benefits
- Fast turn around for weekend shut downs.
- 6 times more wear resistant than 6,000/psi concrete.
- Major cost savings over iron toppings.
- Resists severe single point impacts.
- High density-resists industrial contaminants.
- Rust-free service – inside or outside applications
- Similar melt point as the cullet
For that needed abrasion resistant industrial floor topping we recommend DURATOP HP™. This flowable natural metamorphic spinel aggregate produces a highly abrasion and chemical resistant solution for abusive impact and concrete floor wear conditions. The high concentration of the very abrasive resistant aggregates consisting of silica oxide, aluminum oxide, and ferric oxide assure a dense, tough floor resistant to impact and abrasive wear with a blend of cement to return floors to service in 48 hours.
- Product #: 9-37-742-2204
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) bag, 3000 lbs (1364 kg) super sack
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability