Features & Benefits
- Contains 100% natural, pure emery/corundum aggregates, containing a minimum of 58% aluminum oxide and 25%ferric oxide.
- Ability to be broadcast or spread onto newly placed, highly plastic concrete slabs to achieve a flat or superflat floor.
- Engineer-designed graded emery aggregate and proprietary ingredients allow EMERYPLATE FF to be finished more easily.
- “Rust-free” service for use on interior or exterior floors.
- EMERYPLATE FF outperforms the wear resistance of iron aggregate dry shakes.
- Produces a denser surface to resist penetration by grease, oil, and contaminants to reduce maintenance costs.
EMERYPLATE FF™ is the industry's high strength dry shake for industrial concrete floors requiring additional abrasion resistance. It is the first emery aggregate dry shake surface hardener designed specifically for early application to concrete floors that must conform to a specific flatness designation as outlined in ACI-117 and ASTME-1155.
- Product #: 9-37-703-1282
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) bag
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability